Lila and Sara

Oregon Law Center (OLC) provides free civil legal services to low-income individuals to assure fairness on matters related to critical needs like food, shelter, medical care, income and physical safety.

Lawyers possess the keys to justice under the rule of law, the keys that open the courtroom door.  Those keys…are held in trust for rich and poor alike.  Nonetheless, a great and crying need for legal services for the poor remains.

Sandra Day O’Connor, Former Supreme Court Justice (while speaking at the University of Oregon)